KVCF Solutions’ Dylan Bishop recently advocated on behalf of the SB391 bill at a General Laws Subcommittee #5 hearing. SB391 bill in Virginia focuses on the establishment of a framework for the creation of a retail marijuana market in the Commonwealth for an adult-use cannabis market.
News and Events
- HCCA members descended on the Virginia Capitol for their Annual Lobby Day
- VLES, Virginia Law Enforcement Sheriffs, Inaugural Legislative Reception
- Dylan Bishop Providing Committee Testimony on Cannabis Policy
- Dylan Bishop featured in Commonwealth Cannacousel Podcast
- Dylan Bishop Featured on the Pod Virginia Podcast