The mission of KVCF Solutions is to solve the age-old problem of how to make government work for your business or organization. We recognize your business interests and the breadth of government are inextricably intertwined. This can be complex and confusing. KVCF Solutions is committed to being part of your solution.
With over 50 years of combined experience before the Virginia General Assembly, state agencies and regulatory bodies, local governing bodies, and in the political process, KVCF Solutions is well-qualified to represent your interests. We believe each client and each assignment is unique. And we treat our clients this way.
KVCF Solutions, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the law firm Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank PLC, located in a red-brick tobacco warehouse in the heart of Downtown Richmond’s Shockoe Slip District within short walking distance from the Capitol. While we operate separate and apart from the law firm, we bring the same entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to our government relations practice.
KVCF Solutions represents interests in nearly every industry sector. Our clients include:
- Advantus Strategies
- Cigar Association of Virginia
- Heavy Construction Contractors Association
- International Window Film Association
- Levisa Properties, LLC
- Powerhouse Gaming, Inc.
- Vapor Technology Association
- Virginia Aviation Business Association
- Virginia Forestry Association
- Virginia Governmental Employees Association
- Virginia Law Enforcement Sheriffs
- Virginia Smoke Free Association