With over 50 years of combined experience before the Virginia General Assembly, state agencies and regulatory bodies, local governing bodies, and in the political process, KVCF Solutions is well-qualified to represent your interests. We believe each client and each assignment is unique. And we treat our clients this way.
KVCF Solutions, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the law firm Kaplan Voekler Cunningham & Frank PLC, located in a red-brick tobacco warehouse in the heart of Downtown Richmond’s Shockoe Slip District within short walking distance from the Capitol. While we operate separate and apart from the law firm, we bring the same entrepreneurial, can-do attitude to our government relations practice.
KVCF Solutions represents interests in nearly every industry sector. Our clients include:
- Accel Entertainment, Inc.
- American Vending Sales, Inc.
- Cannabis Business Association of Virginia
- Golden Entertainment, Inc.
- H. Betti Industries, Inc.
- Heavy Construction Contractors Association
- International Window Film Association
- J&J Ventures Gaming of PA, LLC
- Levisa Properties, LLC
- PR Howe, LLC
- Vapor Technology Association
- Virginia Forestry Association
- Virginia Governmental Employees Association
- Virginia Law Enforcement Sheriffs
- Virginia Smoke Free Association