(Richmond, VA) – On December 18, 2017, Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe presented his 2019-2020 proposed budget to the General Assembly’s Joint Money Committees.
News and Events
- Board Chairman Steve Baril Credits Retiring J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College President (1/9/18)
- Virginia General Assembly Convenes (1/11/18)
- KVCF Solutions Hosts Delegate Les Adams with Special Guest Delegate Todd Gilbert (1/8/2018)
- Gov. McAuliffe Unveils FY 2019-2020 Budget to the Joint Money Committees (12/18/17)
- KVCF Solutions Represents Virginia Smoke Free Association at National Conference (12/15/17)